Kabrita vs. Holle
Of course, the best and most natural thing for a baby is breastfeeding. But there are different life situations that prevent this. Then milk formula comes to the rescue. As is known, all dairy formulas are based on cow’s or goat’s milk. Experts say that goat’s milk and products based on it are well digested and better tolerated. This contributes to a more comfortable digestion for the baby.
Let’s take a look at two milk formulas made with goat’s milk.
Kabrita Baby Formula
Kabrita formula is made from natural Dutch goat’s milk with the addition of red whey. It is a balanced, complete and gentle nutrition from birth. The composition of the mixture includes modern functional ingredients:
- Digest X, a beta-palmitate fat complex similar to the fat profile of breast milk
- Reduces the chance of constipation, improves energy metabolism and calcium absorption
- Prebiotics and probiotics help improve digestion and strengthen immunity
- Omega-3 (DHA) and omega-6 (ARA) for brain development and vision
- Nucleotides for strong immunity
- Smooth creamy taste
As for storage conditions, once opened, store the product at a temperature not exceeding 25 °C. After each use, close the jar tightly with a plastic lid and store in a cool dry place, but not in the refrigerator. Opened mixture should not be used more than 4 weeks.
The formula is considered hypoallergenic and is recommended as a complementary food or a complete meal replacement. Generally speaking, the protein content of infant formula is important. Women’s milk contains 0.8 to 1.2 g of protein per 100 g of milk. Usually in formula the protein content is 1.4 g per 100 ml. and in Kabrita it is 1.5 g. That is, the ratio of whey protein in mother’s milk is 80:20, while in Kabrita it is 60:40. This is the ratio needed for a baby in the first six months of life, so this requirement is the most relevant for starter formula (0 to 6 months).
Holle Differing Features:
Today, this manufacturer’s products have a full range of baby food, with more than 80 products that are organic in origin. Holle’s nutrition is made only from fresh ingredients grown according to Biodynamic or organic standards, no chemical materials or preservatives, flavors or dyes are used.
Holle goat milk formula are carefully processed, it present a healthy, natural and balanced diet from the start.
The formula contains:
- Saturated fats
- vitamin A
- vitamin D
- vitamin E
- vitamin K
- vitamin C,
- vitamin B1,
The mixture has an optimal balance of vegetable and dairy fats. The quality of the product is evidenced by Demetr certification. There are also certain recommendations for the formula:
- Prepare the formula immediately before feeding
- Follow the instructions on the jar exactly
- Not following the instructions for preparing the formula can be harmful to your baby’s health
- Always check the temperature of the ready-made formula before feeding by dropping it on the inside of your wrist
- Never use leftover diluted formula for subsequent feedings
- Support the baby while feeding, so she does not choke
The Choice Is Always Up To You
Kabrita formula has been present for 86 years and Holle formula has 85 years of experience. So it’s hard to compare such titans. Both baby formulas are organic and gluten-free.
The stereotype of the specific taste and smell of goat’s milk is debunked by both manufacturers. The blends have a great creamy taste and high nutritional value.
Which of the above blends to choose, only you, the parents of the baby, decide. But whichever choice you make, in my opinion, both parents and baby will be happy.