Morgenstund’, poison in the mouth: Like a Cup of coffee a man be insane let

The 59-Year-old was in a pitiful condition, when he entered the day clinic of the Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston. Three days ago he had felt completely normal. Now, he suffered from strong abdominal and joint pain, and Nausea. His ankles were swollen, he slept poorly and had a disgusting taste in the mouth. In the case of the examination […]

Read more

Building contaminated after Massachusetts man melts dental fillings: officials

Fire officials say a Massachusetts apartment building has been deemed uninhabitable after a man mistook dental fillings for silver, melted them and caused mercury poisoning. Fall River District Fire Chief Michael Clark said the 51-year-old resident melted the fillings Jan. 25 and went to the hospital three days later. Initially, doctors couldn’t understand what made him ill. Toxic levels of mercury were discovered […]

Read more